We are seeking a passionate, motivated and hard-working marketing intern to join our team.
We are a next generation company registration platform that is constantly innovating to deliver exceptional service, speed and convenience for our customers. We assist everyday individuals to navigate the complex hurdles associated with registering a company by providing a quick, easy and fully automated registration platform.
We now want to take EasyCompanies to the next level and are seeking the assistance of a marketing intern to help take us on this journey.
What you’ll be doing
This is an opportunity to see how we built a $10m+ start-up company in under 12 months. You'll be working alongside a dynamic team to assist in the growth of the company.
As a marketing intern, you will be given the opportunity to shape the direction of our internationally expanding company. You will create marketing campaigns with expansive reach and be one of the driving forces that accelerate our already rapid growth.This role is for 3 months, but there is an opportunity for a permanent role for the ideal candidate.
As part of your role, you will be expected to:
- Write comprehensive & informative blogs
- Conduct market research
- Assist with the development of paid advertising across search, social and other channels
- Create content for sales and marketing material
- Develop email marketing campaigns focussed on acquisition and retention
- Manage our social media platforms - Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
- Understand our customers and build a sense of community amongst them
The Ideal candidate
- Will currently be undertaking, or recently completed a degree in marketing, social media, communications or related field
- Have 2-3 days of availability during semester
- Be fluent in all Microsoft Offices tools (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Have exceptional verbal and written skills – attention to detail
- Possess strong communication and organisation skills
- Be well-articulated and have a proven ability to work cross-functionally to collaborate
- Have the ability to ‘think like a customer’ and to communicate our offering accordingly
- Be passionate about using marketing tools to see companies grow
- Ground floor opportunity: shape the strategic direction of the company
- Gain hands on experience in one of Australia’s leading startups
- Make a difference: we’re not just another online startup: we’re disrupting the entire professionals services industry
- Have the creative freedom to develop your own marketing campaigns
- Work in a relaxed and friendly working environment in Pyrmont; filled with diverse cultures and ideas - Other perks include an Xbox, raisin toast, coffee, office dogs and weekly hangouts!